Expansion and usage of new ubiquitous interconnected devices in our lives is enormous. The expansion improves human collaboration, business efficiency and allows to solve previously unthinkable problems. Ideas implemented in such technologies as Internet of Things, Cloud Computing, Augmented Reality and others were the backbones for this vast expansion.
The major ingredient of these ubiquitous devices is an embedded software. It allows to control devices, analyse data, make decisions and provide connectivity. We at RTSoft for more than 20 years help our customers to innovate, develop, deploy and support embedded software in various products. By having a deep expertise and experience in all major system architectures and operating systems allows us to bring value to our clients.
• Help to select a HW platform and a SW stack for your problem
• Help to formulate requirements to HW-SW platform
• Help to select a Project Management approach suitable for your needs
• All major OS, including RTOS
• Board Support Packages (BSP)
• Virtualization and Hypervisors
• GUI and HMI
• Help to create a prototype of your product or solution
• Help to test hypothesis and limitation of your selected HW-SW platform
• Help to locale and eliminate bottlenecks in your existing solution
• Help to optimize your existing solution
• Help to carry QA (functional, regressional, etc.)
• Help in deployment
The solution was presented at the CES 2018 Show in Las Vegas.
G+D Currency Technology has assigned RTSoft to code the agent for automated remote software updates and data exchange for BPS C2 banknote processing systems with central dashboards.
RTSoft helped to bring an industrial LWM2M protocol to a complex IoT machine management solution for banknote processing systems manufacturer G+D.
Giesecke+Devrient is a global company that offers security technologies, both in the physical and digital spheres. Every day, billions of people benefit from G+D innovations in their personal, digital and business lives. With around 11,600 employees across 32 countries, the corporate group develops, manufactures, and distributes products and solutions for the safeguarding of payment processes, identities, connectivity, and data.